Notification Of Copyright Infringements
In accordance with Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), an agent has been designated to receive notification of a claimed copyright infringement for Airwave Networks, Inc. To report suspected electronic copyright infringement originating from any Airwave Networks, Inc. managed site, please notify the designated agent as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Public Law 105-304:Scott Creque
Director Of Network Operations, CTO
Airwave Networks, Inc.
1997 Annapolis Exchange Parkway Suite 300 Annapolis, MD 21043
E-mail: screque airwave-networks.com
Phone: 877-778-9283 x1003
The DMCA requires that notification of claimed infringement be written and contain the following [17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)]:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- The location of the material in sufficient detail that the University can locate it.
- Contact information, such as address, phone number, and, if possible, e-mail address so the University can contact the individual issuing the complaint.
- A statement that there is a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material addressed in the complaint has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information contained within the notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Airwave Networks, Inc. may not be able to act on your complaint if all of the above information is not provided for review.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that users of any Airwave Networks, Inc managed network will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Airwave Networks, Inc. is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Under appropriate circumstances, Airwave Networks, Inc. may, at its discretion, terminate the accounts of subscribers and/or account holders who are repeat infringers.